Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost video

4 posters

Go down

Ghost video Empty Ghost video

Post by Professor Higgins Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm

I only used this title because it's the name of the video.

I would prefer to call them unexplained anomalies. Are they ghosts, fakes or something altogether different?
Professor Higgins
Professor Higgins

Back to top Go down

Ghost video Empty Re: Ghost video

Post by Your Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Interesting video, but the problem with videos is that you can't trust them. I find it interesting that the majority of cases in this compilation conform to our stereotypical expectation of what ghosts should look like.

I hear what you're saying about the term ghost; I've had many weird and inexplicable occurrences in my life, at one house in particular, but I always steered clear of using the word ghost, preferring instead to say I couldn't explain them. When I get time, I may just write up my experiences in that house.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Higgins Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:07 am

It looks like there hasn't been any interest in this topic, or any of the other more serious ones you have posted; I hope more people join who do share interests in the paranormal and bizarre.

You briefly mentioned your experiences when I was in Brazil, but never went into much detail. I hope you get the time and inclination to expand on them here.
Professor Higgins
Professor Higgins

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:01 am

Professor Higgins wrote:It looks like there hasn't been any interest in this topic, or any of the other more serious ones you have posted; I hope more people join who do share interests in the paranormal and bizarre.

You briefly mentioned your experiences when I was in Brazil, but never went into much detail. I hope you get the time and inclination to expand on them here.

Glad you joined us Professor Higgins. I am very interested in your topic, I think it's a great topic. I can't post much right now as my computer died and I am on a borrowed, really crappy, laptop.

I also hope that Mom will give us more details if he feels inclined. That would be fascinating. Have you had any unexplained anomalies yourself?

aussie
aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Troller Durden Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:57 am

Higgy, some us us have followed these topics for years and are still very interested, but maybe too jaded to comment.

But we still notice. cheers.
Troller Durden
Troller Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Higgins Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:24 am

Thanks for the explanation, Troller; totally makes sense.

I'll try not to feel too discouraged, then. Very Happy
Professor Higgins
Professor Higgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Higgins Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:41 am

aussie wrote:
Professor Higgins wrote:It looks like there hasn't been any interest in this topic, or any of the other more serious ones you have posted; I hope more people join who do share interests in the paranormal and bizarre.

Glad you joined us Professor Higgins. I am very interested in your topic, I think it's a great topic.  I can't post much right now as my computer died and I am on a borrowed, really crappy, laptop.

I also hope that Mom will give us more details if he feels inclined. That would be fascinating. Have you had any unexplained anomalies yourself?

Thanks for the encouraging welcome, Aussie.

Your Mom and I have discussed this subject at length and shared some of our stories.

Ever since I can remember, I have "known" things. By this, I mean I have known facts without any means to know, read, see, hear etc. Sometimes, though rarely, this information comes in the form of dreams, but usually it just appears in my mind alongside other information I know. For example, on one occasion I was on a bus in Manchester, a city I had never visited before, and a beautiful girl got on the bus and I knew her name with absolute certainty. As she walked towards me, I greeted her by name and the look on her face was priceless as I read "How do you know my name?" on her lips. She came and sat next to me and we became good friends.

Another example, watching cricket with my son, I described exactly what was going to happen the next ball - Steve Waugh caught at slips against England.

These examples may not appear to weird, but my whole life has been filled with such things, nothing Earth shattering, just little, useless things of no consequence.

I have never seen a "ghost" and am not sure that I believe in their existence, but I'm open minded.

I have always been interested in the paranormal, unexplained and bizarre, Fortean type things, and I will post on these topics.

Professor Higgins
Professor Higgins

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:02 am

I know exactly what you mean and I call it the 'knowing'. Sometimes I just know things too. I have also seen two ghosts, one when I was nearly three and had never heard of ghosts. It was about 9.30am - so daylight. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I turned around and saw a wispy white arm moving across the room. The other time I was an adult and woke up about 2am and saw an old lady standing in my bedroom. I thought I was seeing things, so rubbed my eyes several times, but she was still there. wrapped in a black shawl with scars running down her cheeks from her flowing tears.. She was looking straight at me, pointing out toward the window in the direction of a new place I was moving to in a few days. She was solid and if I had seen her anywhere else other than my bedroom, I would have thought she was like you and I.

When I moved many terrible things happened and it was then that I realised she was trying to warn me.

I have had a lot of weird stuff happen in my life, but I am still a skeptic. I wonder just how much the brain can play tricks on us.
aussie
aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down