Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian developer creates “Kill the Faggot” video game

2 posters

Go down

Christian developer creates “Kill the Faggot” video game Empty Christian developer creates “Kill the Faggot” video game

Post by Your Mom Thu May 07, 2015 12:35 am

Game developer Valve’s “Greenlight” project — in which developers can, for a $100 fee, make their work available through the popular Steam downloadable store — is coming under fire for failing to stop the game “Kill the Faggot” from launching, Ars Technica’s Sam Machkovech reports.

On its face, the game clearly violates Steam’s terms of service, which prohibit “[t]hreats of violence or harassment, even as a joke.” The game was designed by a self-styled “Christian shoe promoter” from California named Randall Herman, and in it players are encouraged to shoot homosexuals.

They are rewarded for every homosexual they kill, and penalized for any straight person they accidentally clip. The homosexuals can be identified not only by their caricatured attire, but by what they say as they cross the screen, including “Can I put my wiener in your butt?” and “I just dropped the soap!”

linky
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Christian developer creates “Kill the Faggot” video game Empty Re: Christian developer creates “Kill the Faggot” video game

Post by Doug Fisher Thu May 07, 2015 6:24 am

Huh. Usually Christian bigotry is slightly more subtle. Slightly.

At the other extreme, the video game world does seem to be oversensitive when it comes to political correctness. I'm not convinced that everything under the sun is a war on women and gays. For fuck's sake, just because one of the people I happen to be saving is a woman, does not necessarily mean the creator is perpetuating the "damsel in distress" stereotype. But I guess the pendulum has been pulled so far to the other extreme, you can't blame em...
Doug Fisher
Doug Fisher

Back to top Go down

Christian developer creates “Kill the Faggot” video game Empty Re: Christian developer creates “Kill the Faggot” video game

Post by Your Mom Thu May 07, 2015 6:57 am

Political correctness is an abortion on legs. If I were to merrily destroy the soap droppers in this game, it says nothing about whether I want to do the same irl or not. FFS, my housemate worships cock and I have zero desire to terminate him in some spectacular and bloody fashion. However, if he is behaving extremely gay, I have no problems telling him so.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down