Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin announcement

+6
Doug Fisher
Sarah522
Kanigo2
Frigg Stuyvesant
absurdious
Your Mom
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Admin announcement Empty Admin announcement

Post by Your Mom Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Yesterday, I became aware of a thread on another forum where many people from here post or know posters who do and which directly involves members of this forum. This thread was basically an info dump of Skype logs in which the anonymous poster intimated that they had been obtained via unlawful access to someone's computer (I, however, doubt that to be the case).

I actually wrote a post on this subject this morning, but, in the end, did not post it and deleted it instead.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I do not condone such posts in general and specifically on this site and the posting on this site of private, personal communication without the written consent of all parties concerned is not acceptable and will be exterminated on sight.

I believe in freedom of expression, but I am also passionate about personal privacy.

That being said, if anyone wishes to discuss the contents of that particular thread, now that it's in the public domain, I have no issues with anyone doing so here. If anyone wants to know my opinion on any aspect, I will answer as honestly as I always do as it raises many issues of site security and integrity and ethics amongst other issues.

Last edited by Your Mom on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Admin announcement Empty Re: Admin announcement

Post by Your Mom Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:01 pm

As an addendum, I caution you to always, in every situation in your life, trust no one and that includes me before you constantly gauge the words of a person against their words and more especially their actions.

Do not allow affection to cloud your judgement!

And it's not even Sunday!

My 0.02 cents has been sparked by a number of comments and I shall try and refrain from preaching again.

But for Your Mom's sake, try not to liken me to Little Finger. Smile
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by absurdious Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Please explain what I gain from posting that transcript. Here, I'll tell you what I gain...another round of my real name, my wife's name, my children's name, my mother's name. My sister's name, my address, my mom's address, my sister's address, Google street view photos of my house, Google earth photos of my house and neighborhood being posted on forums and blogs. Random phone calls from unknown numbers, death threats. Sounds worth it doesn't it.

I dont even post much except for the occasional gun thread or post. So why would I want to get sucked back into this sick twisted game with a crew of psychopaths?

You're smarter than that YM, put your prejudices of me aside and think logically. Who benefits? Me?
absurdious
absurdious

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:24 am

absurdious wrote:Please explain what I gain from posting that transcript. Here, I'll tell you what I gain...another round of my real name, my wife's name, my children's name, my mother's name. My sister's name, my address, my mom's address, my sister's address, Google street view photos of my house, Google earth photos of my house and neighborhood being posted on forums and blogs. Random phone calls from unknown numbers, death threats. Sounds worth it doesn't it.

I dont even post much except for the occasional gun thread or post. So why would I want to get sucked back into this sick twisted game with a crew of psychopaths?

You're smarter than that YM, put your prejudices of me aside and think logically. Who benefits? Me?

I'm having deja vu all over again.

Frigg Stuyvesant
Frigg Stuyvesant

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:21 am

absurdious wrote:Please explain what I gain from posting that transcript. Here, I'll tell you what I gain...another round of my real name, my wife's name, my children's name, my mother's name. My sister's name, my address, my mom's address, my sister's address, Google street view photos of my house, Google earth photos of my house and neighborhood being posted on forums and blogs. Random phone calls from unknown numbers, death threats. Sounds worth it doesn't it.

i had such a huge response suddenly deleted by a shift in the keyboard, but, Abs, I am accusing you of nothing.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by absurdious Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:56 am

Your Mom wrote:

i had such a huge response suddenly deleted by a shift in the keyboard, but, Abs, I am accusing you of nothing.

My apologies. This shit just pisses me off.
absurdious
absurdious

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:46 am

It is good to see you in any case Abs.
Frigg Stuyvesant
Frigg Stuyvesant

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:30 am

I have no idea what y´allz are talking about and I have the feeling thats a good thing.
Indeed nice to see you Abs Admin announcement 3262953189
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:58 am

Just be happy that I'm fiercely protective of your liberties and privacy. The rest doesn't matter.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:06 am

I wouldn´t have assumed anything less. Admin announcement 3262953189

Last edited by Terpentin on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:07 am

Admin announcement 3262953189 Terps. That means a lot to me!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:01 am

Actually, Abs, I don't believe it was you who posted it! Care to comment on the hacking allegation?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:02 am

in this thread we switch to a public announcement while some silly anglos are still in mid-scheme
/
Admin announcement 48805710
Kanigo2
Kanigo2

Back to top Go down

Post by absurdious Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Your Mom wrote:Actually, Abs, I don't believe it was you who posted it! Care to comment on the hacking allegation?

The reason I said it was a hack is because what was posted is the exact same material I was able to save after the origin round of threats. I had already uninstalled skype and removed carbon and p from the contact list. I had to use some program to go into some Skype archive database file on my computer and pull that conversation with Carbon out of it and save it as a plain text file in the documents folder just in case. The only other stuff in that folder is papers and assignments for school.

Also, it's not like there is anything in that conversation that wasnt already talked about on TCJ and other places, so the only reason I can see to post it is to try to make me a target again for whatever reason. You saw how fast the threats from Kal showed up at AE right?  Fuck it man. Who knows. They are all psychopaths.
absurdious
absurdious

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Not only the threats, but logs from conversations between Kal and Carbon, which I suggest originated with Kal himself, but what do I know?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by i can't remember Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Is it not obvious that the logs posted were both conversations with Carbon and hence she has copies of them to do with as she pleases? Post them at AE or share them with someone else.....?

Seems fucking obvious to me anyway...

Doubtful that any hacking was involved...but it's a cool story, brah...if paranoia is your thing.
Anonymous
i can't remember

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Well, that was my thoughts as well. I have no doubt she keeps copies of her conversations. As to her posting them, maybe, but it does not put her in a very good light. And that I can't get my head around. If it was her, why?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .... Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Admin announcement 1365395510
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by thisnametakenlol Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:44 pm

hows it goin eh
Anonymous
thisnametakenlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Admin announcement 2003594920 That's a site related issue. When I first started this forum I posted NLI as all the names are taken. Afraid there's nothing I can do but grin and bare it; wanna see?

Things are going great. I'm sure I know you but as an anonymous guest, you could be anyone. I have an idea, Let me put JF to work on deciphering your linguistic patterns or, more simply, you could tell me. But that's not essential.

No matter what, it's nice to see you here.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:01 pm

However, that being said, let me make a psychic guess - Sang Froid, per chance?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:48 pm

I think I must have a gene splice somewhere in my DNA that makes me immune, ignorant to, and oblivious of...drama.

I'm glad, too.

Sorry, though, for whomever got hacked.

YM, I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone questions your integrity or loyalty.
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Fisher Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:13 pm

I told you man...
Doug Fisher
Doug Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:33 pm

In the convo between abs/carbon she talks about how kal is insane and how much distress he has caused her

And two days later in the convo between kal/carbon she talks about how abs is insane, and is swooning all over kal telling him she would never choose a forum over him.

To me this speaks volumes
Anonymous
Shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:39 am

Wasn´t it already established at TOP that Carbon is...umm...how do I put this..."complicated"

Not to mention Kal?
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum