Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Benefits Manager Resting" is the name of the "piece" -sold at Sothobys today

5 posters

Go down

"Benefits Manager Resting" is the name of the "piece" -sold at Sothobys today Empty "Benefits Manager Resting" is the name of the "piece" -sold at Sothobys today

Post by Kanigo2 Mon May 11, 2015 5:33 pm

"Benefits Manager Resting" is the name of the "piece" -sold at Sothobys today Bmr10
Kanigo2
Kanigo2

Back to top Go down

"Benefits Manager Resting" is the name of the "piece" -sold at Sothobys today Empty Re: "Benefits Manager Resting" is the name of the "piece" -sold at Sothobys today

Post by Kanigo2 Mon May 11, 2015 5:34 pm

its very "stylish" and almost Rockefeller typish..
Kanigo2
Kanigo2

Back to top Go down

"Benefits Manager Resting" is the name of the "piece" -sold at Sothobys today Empty Re: "Benefits Manager Resting" is the name of the "piece" -sold at Sothobys today

Post by Tude Tue May 12, 2015 1:04 pm

OK I LOL'd I would not want that on my wall. I'm a whole lot more contemporary and have fairy's on my wall. Smile
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Tue May 12, 2015 1:15 pm

I wouldn't want it on my wall either. But then again, I don't have anything, preferring to live somewhat minimalisticly as the more possessions I have, the more I have to carry and I'm the proverbial wandering Gypsy.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrochik Tue May 12, 2015 11:12 pm

who'd want that godawful looking mess on their wall?

blech!!
Astrochik
Astrochik

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozy Ray Debarge Tue May 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Ah yes, I remember TTown Russian Girl.
Ozy Ray Debarge
Ozy Ray Debarge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down