Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seems like the majority of people come here

+2
Sarah522
Your Mom
6 posters

Go down

Seems like the majority of people come here Empty Seems like the majority of people come here

Post by Your Mom Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:52 pm

to be entertained.

Fortunately, I am somewhat of -

However, i would love to have more on board with a like mind.

With just me, it smells like masturbation!

A movie scene comes to mind, or maybe it was the series that followed, it's not important, but a line has stayed with me. In the movie Fame (or the series) there is a scene where Bruno, the keyboard player, plays a kick arse piece and his music teacher, Sharovsky, replies that that was not music, but masturbation (I'm paraphrasing, don't quote me). I really would hate this forum to become and be that!

Last edited by Your Mom on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seems like the majority of people come here Empty Re: Seems like the majority of people come here

Post by Your Mom Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:23 pm

I would like to add that I am in no way denigrating those that have and do contribute, I want to hug you all in a disgusting display of public affection that is guaranteed to offend.

However, the visitor numbers in relation to the post numbers is woefully low.

If you want this lowly and lonely bastion of free speech to remain, I implore you to take the rein and make it your own.

Ok, crying self indulgent rant over!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seems like the majority of people come here Empty Re: Seems like the majority of people come here

Post by Sarah522 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:32 am

Part of the problem (in my view - and unlike most of the other fora) is that your members are scattered all over the world. You're in Brazil, Terp is in Germany, I'm in the US (as is Elizabeth) plus there's at least one person from Oz, etc.

I hesitate to post "news" because usually it's only news to people here in the US.

I keep waiting for ya'll to give us some lessons on your native flora, fauna, people, etc., like you did with your rain forest thread over at ION.

Hint.

Hint.

Seems like the majority of people come here 2003594920
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:42 am

Yeah, I enjoyed top and then Abs' board because I kind of got to know a few people and it was mainly chat about just whatever, not so much ct things. The ct stuff is old. After figuring out how screwed up everything is and realizing that the only change you can make is in yourself, it becomes repetitive. Now the Fucashima thing (however you spell that word) was and is a biggie in my mind and repercussions to this day, too. But basically I just want to come here a couple of times a day and hang out with some people I've never laid eyes on.

OK, Mom, that was a whole paragraph!
Macdougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am

Sarah522 wrote:Part of the problem (in my view - and unlike most of the other fora) is that your members are scattered all over the world.  You're in Brazil, Terp is in Germany, I'm in the US (as is Elizabeth) plus there's at least one person from Oz, etc.

I hesitate to post "news" because usually it's only news to people here in the US.  

I keep waiting for ya'll to give us some lessons on your native flora, fauna, people, etc., like you did with your rain forest thread over at ION.  

Hint.

Hint.  

Cool!

My motivation for that was that I had experienced something so different, so alien to anything I had experienced elsewhere in the  world and wanted to share that with the world so that others could  share my wonder. Your subtle hint has been noted.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:23 am

Macdougal wrote:Yeah, I enjoyed top and then Abs' board because I kind of got to know a few people and it was mainly chat about just whatever, not so much ct things. The ct stuff is old. After figuring out how screwed up everything is and realizing that the only change you can make is in yourself, it becomes repetitive. Now the Fucashima thing (however you spell that word) was and is a biggie in my mind and repercussions to this day, too. But basically I just want to come here a couple of times a day and hang out with some people I've never laid eyes on.

I appreciate that, Mac.

Once we realise how history is a lie and the news is preprogrammed BS and we are such little cogs in the machine it's hard to know where to go. Most CT is little more than bleating indignation and beyond that, what else is there?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:38 pm

smells like masturbation

insert animated Sniffling
/
Seems like the majority of people come here 14090110
Kanigo2
Kanigo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Awwww Ralphie....

LOL
Frigg Stuyvesant
Frigg Stuyvesant

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Kan, would you be a good fellow and pass me a tissue.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Your Mom wrote:Kan, would you be a good fellow and pass me a tissue.

Seems like the majority of people come here Image13
Kanigo2
Kanigo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PV2.0 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:28 am

Have I shown you nothing?

LOL
Anonymous
PV2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:00 am

Macdougal wrote:Yeah, I enjoyed top and then Abs' board because I kind of got to know a few people and it was mainly chat about just whatever, not so much ct things. The ct stuff is old. After figuring out how screwed up everything is and realizing that the only change you can make is in yourself, it becomes repetitive. Now the Fucashima thing (however you spell that word) was and is a biggie in my mind and repercussions to this day, too. But basically I just want to come here a couple of times a day and hang out with some people I've never laid eyes on.

Yup. Oh look, another false flag. Somebody on COP posted a story about the UN hosting a gun control treaty conference in Mexico. Are you kidding me??? After awhile all the news is just a big elitist joke and all you can do is laugh AT them. In my world people are fun and intelligent and I don't have the time nor patience for anyone that doesn't fall into that perimeter. It was amazing easy to delete the loppy bookmark. The less that is in my life, the better!
Emma
Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:54 pm

I come here cause I heard that Emma chick posts here and I'm a puppy.

Laws yes, a sweet lil innocent puppy...
Frigg Stuyvesant
Frigg Stuyvesant

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 pm

PV2.0 wrote:Have I shown you nothing?

LOL

Grandiosity?

Are you a wizard?

Seems like the majority of people come here Whatch10
Frigg Stuyvesant
Frigg Stuyvesant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down