Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those Crazy people in Portland OR. Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ...

4 posters

Go down

Those Crazy people in Portland OR.  Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ... Empty Those Crazy people in Portland OR. Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ...

Post by Tude Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:49 pm

lol - the comments are priceless! http://gawker.com/unidentified-dong-dangler-hangs-up-hundreds-of-dildos-a-1717885294

Lots of pics at the link and info.

A specter is haunting Portland—the specter of dildos.

According to Reuters, hundreds of “phallic sex toys” have recently started appearing on Rip City power lines, prompting numerous complaints to the city and several delightful Twitter posts.
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Those Crazy people in Portland OR.  Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ... Empty Re: Those Crazy people in Portland OR. Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ...

Post by Your Mom Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:05 pm

There ain't nothin' as queer as folk.

Rio is old fashioned; they'1re still string up pairs of shoes here.

Those Crazy people in Portland OR.  Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ... 1341051579323642213

• Those Crazy people in Portland OR.  Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ... 17jcxkoaz5hlbpng
    Jody Three Moons

Hudson Hongo
    7/14/15 10:05pm

These hundreds of dildos hanging around Portland are meant to represent the hundreds of dildos hanging around Portland.

Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Those Crazy people in Portland OR.  Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ... Empty Re: Those Crazy people in Portland OR. Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ...

Post by Sarah522 Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:16 pm

I'm embarrassed for Portland. Those Crazy people in Portland OR.  Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ... 2003594920

There's some kids with way too much time on their hands!
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by FurriesRock Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:29 am

Well, Portland does have a lot, I mean a lot, of hot single women over thirty.

This doesn't surprise me at all.

FurriesRock
FurriesRock

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:47 pm

hey, welcome furries Those Crazy people in Portland OR.  Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ... 4050981673
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FurriesRock Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Your Mom wrote:hey, welcome furries Those Crazy people in Portland OR.  Stringing up sex toys on the power lines ... 4050981673

Thanks, you're forum looks cool. Lot of different topics, good for the mind to soak in.
FurriesRock
FurriesRock

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Again, thanks.
I'd like to think that I offer a smorgasbord of ideas. My main motivation is to offer a platform for free and unfettered speech, where all and sundry can say whatever they wish without fear of censorship.

I haven't seen you anywhere but COP. but irrespective of where you've posted  before, you are most welcome at Your Mom's place.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down