Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Edgar Mitchell about alien visitation

3 posters

Go down

Interview with Edgar Mitchell about alien visitation Empty Interview with Edgar Mitchell about alien visitation

Post by Your Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:45 pm

I can't help but wonder whether he is speaking honestly or if this is part of the disinformation program. The astronauts would certainly be privy to things we mere mortals are not, but are they not bound by the official secrets act?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Interview with Edgar Mitchell about alien visitation Empty Re: Interview with Edgar Mitchell about alien visitation

Post by Passive Agressive Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:23 pm

I have made comment on this kind of thing in the past...

Basically, no amount of disclosure, or admittance will mean anything until some TV channel makes a monosyllabic documentary explaining to the public that Aliens Exist.

Or the POTUS says so.

Passive Agressive
Passive Agressive

Back to top Go down

Interview with Edgar Mitchell about alien visitation Empty Re: Interview with Edgar Mitchell about alien visitation

Post by Your Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Passive Agressive wrote:I have made comment on this kind of thing in the past...

Basically,  no amount of disclosure, or admittance will mean anything until some TV channel makes a monosyllabic documentary explaining to the public that Aliens Exist.

Or the POTUS says so.

You have to understand that there are some who have yet to have experienced the wisdom of your words, but of course you are right; the media can and will treat individual disclosure as the product of a loony, but how do you respond to my initial scepticism in regard to whether whether Mitchell is speaking honestly or if this is part of the disinformation program?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Golightly Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:50 pm

I'm not really familiar with him, but afaik Bill Cooper and others have been used for deliberate misinfo. I'll have to watch it one of these days and see what my BS detectors read.
Holly Golightly
Holly Golightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:I'm not really familiar with him, but afaik Bill Cooper and others have been used for deliberate misinfo. I'll have to watch it one of these days and see what my BS detectors read.

There is so much disinfo and misinfo out there and so many Mulder's who want to believe and retards who lack discernment and accept everything at face value that I guess discerning individuals can do no more than active their BS detectors and even then accept that it's a possibility.

Linda Moulton Howe and Bob Lazar are two individuals who had my BS detectors screaming.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down