Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th holistic doctor (age 33) died in Florida making 5 dead and 5 more missing

Go down

5th holistic doctor (age 33) died in Florida making 5 dead and 5 more missing Empty 5th holistic doctor (age 33) died in Florida making 5 dead and 5 more missing

Post by Sarah522 Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:40 pm

5th holistic doctor (age 33) died in Florida making 5 dead and 5 more missing

July 14, 2015 by Erin Elizabeth

UPDATE: TIMELINE OF ALL 10 deaths and disappearances at bottom of page which I highly recommend you read.

I read about Dr. Baron Holt DC not long after he died less than a month ago near me here on the East Coast of Florida. Father’s day June 21st. Dr. Holt was coincidentally found the very same day that Dr. Bruce Hedendal (also a DC found here on the E Coast of Florida) was found slumped over in his car. Like Holt, Dr. Hedendal was also extremely fit. Dr Hedendal been doing an athletic event earlier in the day before he died.

These two chiropractors who tragically died the same day in the same state, come 2 days after the death of Dr. Bradstreet MD who was found in a river in North Carolina with a gunshot wound to his chest. Previously Dr. Bradstreet had lived and practiced here on the East Coast of Florida as well. I hesitated covering Dr. Holt’s story as I had no information and didn’t feel comfortable as there were no recent articles I could reference.

Now there is.

continued
http://www.healthnutnews.com/fifth-holistic-alternative-doctor-33-found-dead-in-florida-making-5-dead-and-5-more-missing-doctors/
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down