Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think my first day as substitute teacher went quite well

3 posters

Go down

I think my first day as substitute teacher went quite well Empty I think my first day as substitute teacher went quite well

Post by Your Mom Sat May 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Children just need to know who's in charge.

Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I think my first day as substitute teacher went quite well Empty Re: I think my first day as substitute teacher went quite well

Post by Sarah522 Sun May 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Children need to have both parents at home teaching them how to get along in the world.

Good thing I'm not that brat's parent.

Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

I think my first day as substitute teacher went quite well Empty Re: I think my first day as substitute teacher went quite well

Post by Ozy Ray Debarge Mon May 18, 2015 12:20 am

She said Fuck You at least a dozen times but when he finally called her a dumbass the She-rilla filming it said "Ohhhh dats disrespectful". As if pieces of shit had an inherent right to respect. Fuck this Judaized shit culture, I can't wait for the reset.
Ozy Ray Debarge
Ozy Ray Debarge

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Mon May 18, 2015 1:01 am

I think my first day as substitute teacher went quite well 650xNx34-times-they-didnt-mean-to-be-racist-but-were-unfortunately-really-racist16.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3u_vxN2DPA
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum