Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splinter of a splinter of a splinter

5 posters

Go down

Splinter of a splinter of a splinter Empty Splinter of a splinter of a splinter

Post by Passive Agressive Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 pm

ATS

GLP

AE LOP PWR AP ION KB TOP RP CTC TCJ DJ GLF

DilmaP YMP ForumOutlaws

Have I missed anything?
Passive Agressive
Passive Agressive

Back to top Go down

Splinter of a splinter of a splinter Empty Re: Splinter of a splinter of a splinter

Post by Your Mom Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:58 am

You missed Rock bottom, you hairy, skirt wearing savage.

I think you also forgot the word sphincter.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Splinter of a splinter of a splinter Empty Re: Splinter of a splinter of a splinter

Post by Dilma Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Passive Agressive wrote:ATS

GLP

AE LOP PWR AP ION KB TOP RP CTC TCJ DJ GLF

DilmaP YMP ForumOutlaws

Have I missed anything?

I am glad you remembered my dead little place. Thank you, it's heartwarming. ❤
Dilma
Dilma

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:50 pm

So Dilma, you really are Brasilian? I wouldn't have believed it until I saw a bandeira brasileira ao lado do seu nome no seu site.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilma Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Your Mom wrote:So Dilma, you really are Brasilian? I wouldn't have believed it until I saw a bandeira brasileira ao lado do seu nome no seu site.

Yes of course, I am Excelentíssima Senhora Presidenta da República. Now let us drink some cachaça. I have also made some feijoada, pastel, and pão de queijo for us to eat. Twisted Evil

Honestly though, i'd like to give the job back to Lula. Splinter of a splinter of a splinter 3345847798
Dilma
Dilma

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm drinking cachaça as we speak.

Lula was the least corrupt president since Fernando Henrique Cardoso and before your good self.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Forgot Mooses's Hideaway.
Macdougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Golightly Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:15 am

Moose as in GLP Moose??
Holly Golightly
Holly Golightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:09 am

It was after glp kicked everybody off, but nobody seems to remember the site but me. There's gotta be some people that were there. Navion was there under a different name now that I think about it. He was all after this Christian chick.
Macdougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Golightly Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Oh, there's been a few times that GLP 'kicked everybody off' :chuckle:

I was mostly a lurking anon for my first several years at GLP, so I missed the Great Christmas Massacre as well as another big Purge in 2009. And I may have even survived the Great Superbowl Purge of 2011 if I'd get my newfound AWing mouth shut, though I was IP banned anyway, because I suspect I was in a similar IP range as Il Neutron (long story, though a bit of it is currently on A-E) at the time.

There was also Surfing the Apocalypse, something Ballroon (Crystal or Starlight or something), something Crowsnest - freedom crowsnest, maybe?, Amkon, 12160, beyond the news, CHANI project, Club Conspiracy, + Infowars, David Icke and RMN all have forums as well. And I'm still missing some...
Holly Golightly
Holly Golightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Crows nest is still around because I got a notification a couple of weeks ago from them..changed their site or something. Haven't been there in years, must have still been on the rolls.
Macdougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum