Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset.

+4
Pope Barbie Inquisitor
Your Mom
Terpentin
Ozy Ray Debarge
8 posters

Go down

Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. Empty Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset.

Post by Ozy Ray Debarge Thu May 14, 2015 11:35 am

http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/its-underwear-but-not-as-we-know-it-male-lingerie-comes-out-of-the-closet-20150513-gh0icg.html

The Sydney Morning Herald
Small Business

It's underwear, but not as we know it: male lingerie comes out of the closet

Date
   May 13, 2015

Bored of bog-standard boxers and briefs? Brent Krause was. Seven years ago, he did the only logical thing: created his own line of male lingerie.

Today, his range of panties, G-strings, bras and camisoles - all designed for the male shape - is nearing $1 million in annual turnover and has recently revamped its online presence to meet increasing demand.

Far from diluting his offering, Mr Krause says the designs at his Homme Mystere store have only become more flamboyant, extending to C-strings (essentially a lace sock for the penis, without straps), peek-a-boo bras and the crotch-less thong (a big seller for Valentine's Day). Some of the garments come with frills, see-through lace or stretchy lycra.

Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. 1431497781188

With apoligies to Barb re: the title. But damn, judenkultur is endemic now.
Ozy Ray Debarge
Ozy Ray Debarge

Back to top Go down

Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. Empty Re: Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset.

Post by Terpentin Thu May 14, 2015 11:58 am

Why?

Why the fuck did I click? Curse be upon you Ozy... Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. 2389619899
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. Empty Re: Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset.

Post by Ozy Ray Debarge Thu May 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Terpentin wrote:Why?

Why the fuck did I click? Curse be upon you Ozy... Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. 2389619899

Relax. It's not gay if you don't fap.

But the source link is far worse. Knowing there is a market for this type of attire is worse yet.
Ozy Ray Debarge
Ozy Ray Debarge

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 14, 2015 2:10 pm

I saw that and was gonna post on that particular massive face palm, but I had to go and do some, some, ugh, work.

But It's good to have others posting as well! Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. 4133318205
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pope Barbie Inquisitor Thu May 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Ain't so bad. It comes with the Frankenfurter seal of approval.
Pope Barbie Inquisitor
Pope Barbie Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 Thu May 14, 2015 3:52 pm

Good Lord. Men do stuff like this, and then wonder why women emasculate them???

Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. 4234239508
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozy Ray Debarge Thu May 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Sarah522 wrote:Good Lord.  Men do stuff like this, and then wonder why women emasculate them???

Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. 4234239508

What do women do for those of us who dress like cavemen and become jungle-man?
Ozy Ray Debarge
Ozy Ray Debarge

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 14, 2015 4:04 pm

Sarah522 wrote:Good Lord.  Men do stuff like this, and then wonder why women emasculate them???

The women don't emasculate them, they've already self-emasculated! (And blame their mothers)
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 Thu May 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Ozy Ray Debarge wrote:

A good woman will do a lot!!
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozy Ray Debarge Thu May 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Sarah522 wrote:
Ozy Ray Debarge wrote:

A good woman will do a lot!!  

That's what I'm talking about.

Ozy Ray Debarge
Ozy Ray Debarge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tude Thu May 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Oh yucky. Give me a man in a pair of boxers (please not with sponge bob, santa or homer simpson on it) and I'm a happy girl!
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 14, 2015 8:42 pm

How about a commando?

There's a reason that testicles are sensitive to external temperatures.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tude Thu May 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Your Mom wrote:How about a commando?

Teeny tiny tighty whities and a speedo that should be illegal are no fun (guys need some room there Twisted Evil ) - but commando works in the bedroom.  Very Happy
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Post by CaveBitch Thu May 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Mmmm... nakid cavemen! ROAR!
Anonymous
CaveBitch

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Fri May 15, 2015 3:00 am

What the LOP is the problem? Men can't wear nice underwear?

I love the idea of the C-string. I can imagine Mom in that. Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. 2901076391
aussie
aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Fri May 15, 2015 3:04 am

aussie wrote:What the LOP is the problem? Men can't wear nice underwear?

I love the idea of the C-string. I can imagine Mom in that. Male Lingerie: Proof that Western Civilization is in dire need of a reset. 2901076391  

So Lop is................Hades? That maybe appropriate.
aussie
aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Fri May 15, 2015 3:06 am

Yeah, I liked that word filter.

Your Av is looking more and more appropriate.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Fri May 15, 2015 3:25 am

Oh........okay. I trust your judgement.
aussie
aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 Fri May 15, 2015 3:28 am

Aussie you have some strings hanging from your cutoff shorts..

Oh sorry, those are your legs
-my bad
Kanigo2
Kanigo2

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Fri May 15, 2015 3:32 am

Kanigo2 wrote:Aussie you have some strings hanging from your cutoff shorts..

Oh sorry, those are your legs
-my bad

Yep! Good strong but skinny legs, Kanigo. Your Mom gave them to me. Shocked Matchstick legs I have.
aussie
aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Fri May 15, 2015 3:39 am

Sucks to be me sometimes Kanigo. My dweeby little legs are stronger than they look though.

aussie
aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum