Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam

4 posters

Go down

Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam Empty Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam

Post by Your Mom Thu May 14, 2015 8:32 am

Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam

By Sumitra on May 14th, 2015 Category: News

A University of California – San Diego (USCD) professor is making waves for requiring his students to strip naked during their visual art final exam. The drama intensified after a student’s mother got a whiff of what was going on. Speaking to the media, she lashed out at the professor’s unorthodox teaching methods.

“It bothers me, I’m not sending her to school for this,” the woman told 10News . “To blatantly say you must be naked in order to pass my class… it makes me sick to my stomach. It’s just wrong. This is a memory that my daughter is going to carry with her for the rest of her life.” The woman, who chose to remain anonymous, broke down in tears during the phone conversation.

Professor Ricardo Dominguez, who has been teaching Visual Arts 104A: Performing the Self at UCSD for the past 11 years, confirmed that his students do have to be in the nude during the final exam. “The class focuses on the history of body art and performance art in relation to the question of the self or subjectivity,” he explained. “At the very end of the class, we’ve done several gestures, they have to nude gesture. The prompt is to speak about or do a gesture or create an installation that says, ‘what is more you than you are.”
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/mother-of-university-student-outraged-that-her-daughter-must-perform-nude-to-pass-art-class-exam.html

This is what we've been manipulated into becoming. The woman shouldn't be interviewed for television, she should be slapped into next week. She's acting as if nudity is something so awful that it's going to scar her daughter for life. FFS!

But this is exactly what the social engineers want. They manipulate the population into having this body taboo, whilst at the same time using the body and sex to sell products. Because nudity is now considered "naughty", it has therefore become a source of curiosity and forbidden desire,

Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam Empty Re: Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam

Post by Terpentin Thu May 14, 2015 9:28 am

Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam Yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam Empty Re: Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam

Post by Sarah522 Thu May 14, 2015 12:49 pm

There are millions and millions of people out there (already) who are self conscious about their bodies, for whatever reason. Forcing them to be nude and "perform" in front of complete strangers will only add to their dysmorphia.

Sorry, but I agree with the mother. If he wants to have nudes in his class, he needs to hire nude models.

Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 14, 2015 2:06 pm

But consider the particular class the girl is taking, there must surely have already been a great deal of exposure to the naked human form.

And you don't have to apologise for your opinion on here - ever!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 Thu May 14, 2015 2:10 pm

If it was announced in the course description that everyone would have to sit nude for their final exam, okay then. But it sounds like this was just something he sprung on them at the last minute.
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Have you watched the video? It's only 2:00 or so!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 Thu May 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Ah, you're right - I hadn't watched the vid. From the part of the article you posted, it sounded like it was either strip down or flunk the class. If they had a CHOICE, for crying out loud, what is the mother bitching about???
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 14, 2015 2:35 pm

Hysteria! Fear! Social Engineering! Gross stupidity and rampant conservatism all neatly packaged into one mom!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin Thu May 14, 2015 2:45 pm

So is this thread gonna deliver or what?

Mother of University Student Outraged That Her Daughter Must Perform Nude to Pass Art Class Exam 374456766
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Here's a link for some great tits
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tude Thu May 14, 2015 9:46 pm

When you create a course - there is a great deal of work to establish the syllabus.  It needs to be built, rebuilt, approved, remodeled - all the parts established, etc etc.  That nekkid part should have been built in - using certain language?  like certain applications may apply please contact professor - or some such and put forth in the open - in the course description .  Student needs to know what they are getting into.  I was in an art concentration at one point years ago and I took a body drawing course that was point blank - drawing nudes right out in course description  - - 4 credits (oh that was a bad course - hehe I was a SHY 18 yr old - with a big sheet of paper and a naked man in front of me.  All us youngsters tried to move our eisels off to a place where we didn't have to draw IT, however there were a couple of people there who drew it like a master - dam!!.

Heh - student did not tell her mother all about the course ....
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down