Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kodachrome - A Documentary - Official Trailer

2 posters

Go down

Kodachrome - A Documentary - Official Trailer  Empty Kodachrome - A Documentary - Official Trailer

Post by Professor Higgins Sat May 09, 2015 10:51 am

This place is definitely growing; congratulations YM. However, my threads don't seem to garner much response.

Yes, it's my party ...

Here's an interesting video on many levels. Who were this couple? What were their connections?

And how did they gain access to the images in the final two slides? And, perhaps more pertinent, what do they show?

Professor Higgins
Professor Higgins

Back to top Go down

Kodachrome - A Documentary - Official Trailer  Empty Re: Kodachrome - A Documentary - Official Trailer

Post by Professor Higgins Sat May 09, 2015 11:00 am

A coast 2 coast discussion on the subject.

Open in youtube to see the rest.
Professor Higgins
Professor Higgins

Back to top Go down

Kodachrome - A Documentary - Official Trailer  Empty Re: Kodachrome - A Documentary - Official Trailer

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 11:09 am

Welcome to forum life, prof. Just accept it, you're as boring online as you are IRL. I only pretended to be interested in your inane drivel Kodachrome - A Documentary - Official Trailer  2003594920

The whole Roswell scene is a major mindfuck, so full of misinformation and disinformation that it's hard to know what is truth and what isn't. This doco could just be more of the same, however it is intriguing and you ask some valid questions. You're still a boring faggit though.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Higgins Sat May 09, 2015 11:21 am

I agree, the whole Roswell waters have been muddied and it is difficult to sift the wheat from the chaff.

Probably, the first phrase I learnt in Brazil is appropriate: Vai tomar no cu (I learnt this at a football match).

I find it weird referring to you as Your Mom while you still use the same nickname you gave me in Rio. For those unaware, professor is Portuguese for teacher and "Your Mom" used that as a slight against me. He is a total bastard! Here was I praising you and you treat me like this!
Professor Higgins
Professor Higgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 11:41 am

You're such a stalwart. You earnt that nickname and I see you wearing it like a badge of pride. You know it's true!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sun May 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Your threads will always garner nada. You think you became interesting because you went online?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down