Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what??

5 posters

Go down

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? Empty What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what??

Post by sweet Sat May 09, 2015 1:50 am

You registered at the same time as me!!

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? 128495833
sweet
sweet

Back to top Go down

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? Empty Re: What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what??

Post by noone Sat May 09, 2015 1:58 am

hey sweaty
Anonymous
noone

Back to top Go down

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? Empty Re: What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what??

Post by sweet Sat May 09, 2015 2:00 am

noone wrote:hey sweaty

Hello!

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? 2901076391
sweet
sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintstone Sat May 09, 2015 2:02 am

I am everywhere, at the same time but a different place. I view from the outside now pulling the strings.
Flintstone
Flintstone

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet Sat May 09, 2015 2:04 am

Flintstone wrote:I am everywhere, at the same time but a different place. I view from the outside now pulling the strings.

You are not pulling anything of mine!!

Evil or Very Mad

Where you been hiding anyway? Go back on your medicine?
sweet
sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintstone Sat May 09, 2015 2:07 am

I see you missed some memos as I never left, and in all reality was never on meds. Damn some people will believe anything.
Flintstone
Flintstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 2:46 am

Flintstone wrote:I am everywhere, at the same time but a different place. I view from the outside now pulling the strings.

Why was tampon strings the first thing that came to mind?
What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? 2426539038
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintstone Sat May 09, 2015 3:03 am

Your Mom wrote:

Why was tampon strings the first thing that came to mind?
What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? 2426539038

pass the mind bleach.
Flintstone
Flintstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 3:10 am

Teeth! It's what they were made for!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am

Flintstone wrote:I see you missed some memos as I never left, and in all reality was never on meds. Damn some people will believe anything.
So, whose sock are you Fred?
sweet
sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am

Your Mom wrote:Teeth! It's what they were made for!

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? 2003594920
sweet
sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintstone Sat May 09, 2015 4:02 pm

sweet wrote:
Flintstone wrote:I see you missed some memos as I never left, and in all reality was never on meds. Damn some people will believe anything.

I am not a sock, and I'm so sick and fucking tired of you and your accusing me of being everyone's sock I literally feel I could hunt down a nun and give the old left hook knock out just as a form of stress relief from your constant badgering. Leave me alone and we will survive just fine, and knock it the fuck off with your data mining bullshit tactics so you can run back to AE and post completely worthless threads that not one person believes.

thank you.
Flintstone
Flintstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozy Ray Debarge Sat May 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Haha. Fred, you crabby bastard!
Ozy Ray Debarge
Ozy Ray Debarge

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet Sat May 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Flintstone wrote:
sweet wrote:

I am not a sock, and I'm so sick and fucking tired of you and your accusing me of being everyone's sock I literally feel I could hunt down a nun and give the old left hook knock out just as a form of stress relief from your constant badgering. Leave me alone and we will survive just fine, and knock it the fuck off with your data mining bullshit tactics so you can run back to AE and post completely worthless threads that not one person believes.

thank you.

I don't post much on AE.
sweet
sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 Mon May 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Im just glad she is doing to you now "Fred" instead of me-
I put up with it for three years-
So SHUDDUP and take my feel.

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? Image16

Last edited by Kanigo2 on Mon May 11, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kek)
Kanigo2
Kanigo2

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet Mon May 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Kanigo2 wrote:Im just glad she is doing to you now "Fred" instead of me-
I put up with it for three years-
So SHUDDUP and take my feel.

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? Image16

About time you got here!!

What the Fuck Fred??? You following me or what?? 2003594920
sweet
sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by yuck Mon May 11, 2015 11:38 pm

Sweat, you are becoming Mamsquatch II. Rolling Eyes
Anonymous
yuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintstone Mon May 11, 2015 11:44 pm

get the fuck out of my life sweet, trust me you do not want what comes next.
Flintstone
Flintstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum