Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Man With Two Full-Sized, Functioning Penises (NSFW)

+2
Sarah522
Your Mom
6 posters

Go down

Meet The Man With Two Full-Sized, Functioning Penises (NSFW) Empty Meet The Man With Two Full-Sized, Functioning Penises (NSFW)

Post by Your Mom Thu May 07, 2015 3:03 am

Warning! This post contain graphic images of dicks!

Snakes and lizards have what is called hemipenes, which is essentially a two-headed penis. Two penises on one organism might sound pretty wild, but did you know it can occur on humans as well? About 1 in 5.5 million American men will be affected by a condition known as diphallia, resulting in two penises.Though diphallia is fairly rare on its own, actually finding someone who has the condition is made even more difficult by the fact that it usually accompanies highly deleterious congenital conditions, such as other duplicated organs or spina bifida. When the condition is severe, these defects are insurmountable.

The condition isn’t genetic, but could be caused by irregular homeobox gene expression during the 4th week of fetal development. This change in expression is brought upon by mutations in the genes or environmental factors.

The degree of the penises’ functionality is entirely dependent on the individual. Some have two penises that are of normal shape, size, and function, while others can have genitalia that is small, malformed, and unable to urinate or ejaculate.

One man who has two fully-functional penises goes by DiphallicDude (or DoubleDickDude, which morphed into DDD), as he is committed to keeping his real identity private. He is an American man in his mid-20s, living out on the East Coast. Beyond that, not much is known about who he really is.

Reddit

Last edited by Your Mom on Wed May 13, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meet The Man With Two Full-Sized, Functioning Penises (NSFW) Empty Re: Meet The Man With Two Full-Sized, Functioning Penises (NSFW)

Post by Sarah522 Thu May 07, 2015 3:17 am

They say there's someone out there for everyone.

I wonder if there's a woman running around someplace with two vaginas?

Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Meet The Man With Two Full-Sized, Functioning Penises (NSFW) Empty Re: Meet The Man With Two Full-Sized, Functioning Penises (NSFW)

Post by Your Mom Thu May 07, 2015 3:24 am

There definitely are. There's a woman on his reddit claiming she has. There is one who's done the talk show circuit and the one on reddit says it's her.

But why would a woman need an extra vagina? Twisted Evil

Here's an English woman
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Fisher Thu May 07, 2015 6:26 am

Was hoping he'd have four balls.
Doug Fisher
Doug Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 07, 2015 6:58 am

Doug Fisher wrote:Was hoping he'd have four balls.

Do I detect a lavender fragrance?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tude Thu May 07, 2015 10:21 am

And he's growing hair on both palms.
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Post by Tude Thu May 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Also, have to ask ... where were you on the internet when you happened to come upon this 'lil gem.  Twisted Evil
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 07, 2015 2:08 pm

I was waiting for this. It may seem I was on a cock hunt after your post earlier, but it is pure happenstance Smile
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tude Thu May 07, 2015 2:12 pm

LOL - I stumble onto naughty pics when I google the most innocent of things --- ha roll down images looking for the right one and HEY HOW DID THIS GET IN THERE!! haha

he still gets hairy palmZZZ though
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Question. When was the last time you saw the word happenstance used by someone who actually knows how use it?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu May 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Tude wrote:LOL - I stumble onto naughty pics when I google the most innocent of things --- ha roll down images looking for the right one and HEY HOW DID THIS GET IN THERE!!  haha

Looks at palms and sees no hair; is this a trick?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tude Thu May 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Your Mom wrote:
Tude wrote:LOL - I stumble onto naughty pics when I google the most innocent of things --- ha roll down images looking for the right one and HEY HOW DID THIS GET IN THERE!!  haha

Looks at palms and sees no hair; is this a trick?

Sorry - I did not see his palms - had two obstructions in my way...
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin Fri May 08, 2015 1:37 pm

"full-sized"

Speak for yourself mate.

Meet The Man With Two Full-Sized, Functioning Penises (NSFW) 2003594920

and 🤦 for not getting Tudes masturbation reference...or was it piety?
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 3:25 am

Terpentin wrote:"full-sized"

Speak for yourself mate.

Meet The Man With Two Full-Sized, Functioning Penises (NSFW) 2003594920

and 🤦 for not getting Tudes masturbation reference...or was it piety?

Terps, if I were any more pious, i'd be a monkey
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin Sat May 09, 2015 3:53 am

Is piety the noun of pious?

I ask because I actually had to look that up (yes I care enough about my english to do that) and it gave me different meanings, so I assumed the noun of "pious" would be "piousness".

Explain you motherlanguaged english-teaching smartass.
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 4:06 am

Terpentin wrote:Is piety the noun of pious?

I ask because I actually had to look that up (yes I care enough about my english to do that) and it gave me different meanings, so I assumed the noun of "pious" would be "piousness".

Explain you motherlanguaged english-teaching smartass.
Well, you've asked a mother fucking English teacher. The noun form is piety. The adjective is pious! And English always has a capital, motherfucker.
Das ist gut, nicht wahr?
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 4:12 am

And just to top this off with a coincidence, the first post I saw on AE after my post, used the same word!
Most of my posts have been deleted today. "The moving hand once having writ moves on. Nor all thy piety nor wit can lure it back to cancel half a line."
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NLI Wed May 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Hey! This isn't the doom and derp forum
NLI
NLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Wed May 13, 2015 6:05 pm

lol!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down