Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday, May 2nd. FUCK YEAH World wide naked gardening day!!!

4 posters

Go down

Saturday, May 2nd.  FUCK YEAH  World wide naked gardening day!!! Empty Saturday, May 2nd. FUCK YEAH World wide naked gardening day!!!

Post by Tude Fri May 01, 2015 1:16 pm

http://rootedinme.bangordailynews.com/2015/04/30/home/may-2-is-world-naked-gardening-day-yes-its-a-real-thing/#.VUNll9YBClU.facebook

LOL I just sent this to my fearless leader of the garden group I work with that takes care of 5 city gardens - and we have a big city happening (Clean Sweep) here Saturday - LOL - told my crew to leave their clothes at home ... My crew is 55+yrs old. Very Happy
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Saturday, May 2nd.  FUCK YEAH  World wide naked gardening day!!! Empty Re: Saturday, May 2nd. FUCK YEAH World wide naked gardening day!!!

Post by Tude Sat May 02, 2015 1:13 am

Well huh, that went over like a lead bomb. I'll walk around my house nekkid and then go work the gardens. hmmph. hehe
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Saturday, May 2nd.  FUCK YEAH  World wide naked gardening day!!! Empty Re: Saturday, May 2nd. FUCK YEAH World wide naked gardening day!!!

Post by Your Mom Sat May 02, 2015 6:31 am

Tude wrote:Well huh, that went over like a lead bomb.  I'll walk around my house nekkid and then go work the gardens.  hmmph.  hehe

Don't worry dear, the other poster here probably missed it!

I'd walk around naked at home as well if I wasn't so shit scared it would probably incite my house mate and result in a punch in the nose.

I do so hate violence.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 Sat May 02, 2015 3:40 pm

I was gonna say: YOU FIRST!!!

Saturday, May 2nd.  FUCK YEAH  World wide naked gardening day!!! 2003594920
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal Sun May 03, 2015 5:52 am

Nekkid is good and I go that way quite often. I'm luckily in a pretty private place although neighbors are encroaching gradually.
Macdougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tude Sun May 03, 2015 1:48 pm

hehe - follow up - I had several groups of like 12 people at times come to help with my several gardens. The naked gardening thing was the hit of the day. Kind of a coffee spew thing actually hehe. I did not do the nekkid but the butt (clothed) got some beeps from the many passerby cars. Very Happy It made me happy. Very Happy
Tude
Tude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down