Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Fuq?????

+5
Terpentin
Astrochik
Macdougal
Your Mom
absurdious
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Da Fuq????? - Page 3 Empty Re: Da Fuq?????

Post by NLI Fri May 08, 2015 1:32 pm

cheeses, i have no idea.

i can't even tell who is who anymore. everyone could be scream for all i know.
Anonymous
NLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin Fri May 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Sorry. I was assuming she posts on her own site. I have no idea, I never go there...
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Post by NLI Fri May 08, 2015 1:46 pm

it's a weird place. i read a little bit there but it's getting harder to find any reliable humor in these places anymore.

i'll be reading here more often. i checked it out when YM first set it up.....now it seems a few of the old timers have settled in, might be some good threads going before long.

later terp
Anonymous
NLI

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet Sat May 09, 2015 1:46 am

Your Mom wrote:
Astrochik wrote:
absurdious wrote:You guys/gals wanna see the Carbon skype chat logs?

I"d be curious to see them...

Have I mentioned that I have proof you are Sweet? I have ID matches and your MO's are the same, both ask questions and both love gossip. Should I mention that it proves you are also Absurdious?

No fucking way buddy.

Evil or Very Mad
sweet
sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintstone Sat May 09, 2015 1:51 am

The CT world is done, nothing left but facebook bullshit and criminal activity. Which is this site dedicated to?
Flintstone
Flintstone

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet Sat May 09, 2015 1:53 am

Flintstone wrote:The CT world is done, nothing left but facebook bullshit and criminal activity. Which is this site dedicated to?

You following me Fred???
sweet
sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 2:00 am

NLI wrote:it's a weird place.  i read a little bit there but it's getting harder to find any reliable humor in these places anymore.

i'll be reading here more often. i checked it out when YM first set it up.....now it seems a few of the old timers have settled in, might be some good threads going before long.

later terp  

It was my hope that I could reunite some of the old timers when I started this forum. I'm happy to see that wish is becoming reality. Sure, this ain't TOP, but I stand for much of what Pnut stood for. Thanks for stopping by.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 2:17 am

Flintstone wrote:The CT world is done, nothing left but facebook bullshit and criminal activity. Which is this site dedicated to?

Matt, it's really good to see you here. I can answer your question in three words: shits and giggles! My hope was to try and reunite those cast adrift in the great forum diaspora. I also continue Pnut's legacy of freedom of expression. Absurdious tried something similar, but was doomed from the outset because of his history! I have no such history. To exemplify my point, I have deleted only one post so far and that was my own after it had served its purpose and was no longer useful. I also banned only one IP and that was because it originated in Israel and I didn't feel comfortable having it browsing the forum.

If you have any questions, please free to ask away; I will be nothing if not transparent and honest.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintstone Sat May 09, 2015 2:48 am

Your Mom wrote:

Matt, it's really good to see you here. I can answer your question in three words: shits and giggles! My hope was to try and reunite those  cast adrift in the great forum diaspora. I also continue Pnut's legacy of freedom of expression. Absurdious tried something similar, but was doomed from the outset because of his history! I have no such history. To exemplify my point, I have deleted only one post so far and that was my own after it had served its purpose and was no longer useful. I also banned only one IP and that was because it originated in Israel and I didn't feel comfortable having it browsing the forum.

If you have any questions, please free to ask away; I will be nothing if not transparent and honest.

well very well then, I will spread the good word, because even if I didn't like ya, (I'm on the fence lol), I agree that humor is all that is left.

good luck keeping out the shit stirring crowd and kitchen remodel dumbfucks.... honestly I need a kitchen remodel IN THE USA DAMMIT TO FUCK!
Flintstone
Flintstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 2:54 am

I'm stoked that i have successfully reunited so many of the old crowd, but I'm not agist - everyone is welcome here, especially if freedom is something they value.

How could you not like me? You came out of my cunt, after all.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintstone Sat May 09, 2015 3:01 am

Your Mom wrote:I'm stoked that i have successfully reunited so many of the old crowd, but I'm not agist - everyone is welcome here, especially if freedom is something they value.

How could you not like me? You came out of my cunt, after all.

you have the language of a smelly pirate hooker, and no mum, there is not one thing wrong with that.

(btw) I'm gonna need my rolleyes smiley) You know the one..
Flintstone
Flintstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 3:16 am

Post it and I'll add. Fucked If I'm gonna search for it.

Everyone is free to use whatever language they wish; swear words are not, nor will they ever be word filtered (I have no corporate masters). The only words word filtered are purely for the shits and giggles.

Let me show you.
Cunt, fuck, dick, dildo, anus ...
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Sat May 09, 2015 3:19 am

However, try and preach to me and well, let's see. You wanna say g o d, and it becomes Your Mom. j e s us becomes Your Mom. h eaven becomes between your mom's thighs
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintstone Sat May 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Your Mom wrote:However, try and preach to me and well, let's see. You wanna say g o d, and it becomes Your Mom. j e s us becomes Your Mom. h eaven becomes between your mom's thighs

don't make me go find some bible thumper board to recruit to the cause, actually I only did that to one admin, and he actually deserved it lol. D is getting what I call the plethora treatment right now, but all is good mum, you haven't pissed me off. I'll get ya a link to that smiley later, got a busy couple days.. gotta go shopping, get some flowers.. you know the usual shit.
Flintstone
Flintstone

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Mon May 11, 2015 5:32 am

Flintstone wrote:
Your Mom wrote:However, try and preach to me and well, let's see. You wanna say g o d, and it becomes Your Mom. j e s us becomes Your Mom. h eaven becomes between your mom's thighs

don't make me go find some bible thumper board to recruit to the cause, actually I only did that to one admin, and he actually deserved it lol. D is getting what I call the plethora treatment right now, but all is good mum, you haven't pissed me off. I'll get ya a link to that smiley later, got a busy couple days.. gotta go shopping, get some flowers.. you know the usual shit.

It's okay Flintstone I am here. I am happy to bash Your Mom with a bible. He needs some religion. Sometimes I don't know what he is thinking. Evil or Very Mad
aussie
aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Mon May 11, 2015 8:14 am

I see you love your av so much that you kept it!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum