Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troller, a doco that may interest you

2 posters

Go down

Troller, a doco that may interest you Empty Troller, a doco that may interest you

Post by Your Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:54 pm

A historical documentary series by Terry Jones. In the second half of the video, he explores how Roman Emperor Trajan massacred the people of Dacia - modern day Romania.

The whole series is very interesting, looking at the facts behind the barbarians as opposed to the official story left behind by the Romans.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Troller, a doco that may interest you Empty Re: Troller, a doco that may interest you

Post by Troller Durden Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Ce faci Mom! Awesome, going to watch.

Love this country, finally on good terms with the ex Transylvanian vampire woman. Hoping to go solo there at some point with my daughter and have a drink of Ţuică and eat sarmale & mici with her Grandpa.

Du-te-n pizda ma-tii! Very Happy

Troller Durden
Troller Durden

Back to top Go down

Troller, a doco that may interest you Empty Re: Troller, a doco that may interest you

Post by Your Mom Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:53 pm

I don't think google translator likes Romanian. Go-n-me know cunt?
Think I'd have to be full slivovitz to understand it, but you can call it Ţuică if you wish.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Troller Durden Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Your Mom wrote:I don't think google translator likes Romanian. Go-n-me know cunt?
Think I'd have to be full slivovitz to understand it, but you can call it Ţuică if you wish.

Ţuică is plum brandy, very strong and rarely aged over a week.....lol

As for the other expression.....try a foul foreign language translator. Very Happy
Troller Durden
Troller Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Slivovitz is Plum Brandy!

However, that particular name is used in Balkan countries such as the Czech Republic, Slovakia etc

Just so you know we were on the same page!
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Troller Durden Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:38 pm

Your Mom wrote:Slivovitz is Plum Brandy!

However, that particular name is used in Balkan countries such as the Czech Republic, Slovakia etc

Just so you know we were on the same page!

Ya The surviving Dacians took on the Latin language and became Romanians. Surrounded by arabic, slavic and hungarian.

Troller Durden
Troller Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down