Your Mom's place

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Mom's place
Your Mom's place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?

+4
Your Mom
Frigg Stuyvesant
Coolchick
Sarah522
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?   - Page 3 Empty Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?

Post by Your Mom Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Coolchick wrote:
Macdougal wrote:I love you, Coolchick! Somebody who doesn't know the computer stuff either! I'm embarrassed to ask stuff myself.

lol..

well i figure at worst, someone can call you a name..  at best someone will help...

so why not eh.

nice to meet you btw. What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?   - Page 3 3262953189
Let me do both, I'm good like that.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

https://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?   - Page 3 Empty Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?

Post by Coolchick Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:30 pm

well, if you like.

Coolchick
Coolchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:37 pm

But, me being me, I'd do it nicely
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchick Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:41 pm

well that is much appreciated!
Coolchick
Coolchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:48 pm

In truth, I can't be mean to anyone; I just don't have it in me. Maybe this is why we have an 80% female active poster user base.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchick Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:50 pm

well i guess some gals do not mind hearing (or for that matter, spouting) nasty crap but i am not one of them.

makes ppl look trashy far as i am concerned but hey. maybe they dont really care much about themselves eh.

dunno.
Coolchick
Coolchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Coolchick wrote:well i guess some gals do not mind hearing (or for that matter, spouting) nasty crap but i am not one of them.

makes ppl look trashy far as i am concerned but hey. maybe they dont really care much about themselves eh.

dunno.

I think you are a first class lady CC. Always have been.

What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?   - Page 3 3764026013
Frigg Stuyvesant
Frigg Stuyvesant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah522 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Frigg Stuyvesant wrote:
Coolchick wrote:well i guess some gals do not mind hearing (or for that matter, spouting) nasty crap but i am not one of them.

dunno.

I agree!!!

What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?   - Page 3 4050981673
Sarah522
Sarah522

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchick Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Frigg Stuyvesant wrote:

dunno.

oh well thanks kindly Smile

i am sure we all have our moments but.. i do try not to be nasty to ppl.
Coolchick
Coolchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchick Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Sarah522 wrote:
Frigg Stuyvesant wrote:

dunno.

I agree!!!

What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?   - Page 3 4050981673

hey lady! nice to see you!

and ty i think you are too.. What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?   - Page 3 4050981673
Coolchick
Coolchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:04 pm

dunno.

Just let me What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?   - Page 3 4050981673 you darling.

I'm so chuffed that we're all like that here.
Your Mom
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchick Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:12 pm

What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?   - Page 3 3262953189
Coolchick
Coolchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum