Post by comedy or not on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:17 am

stop fakin' it.
comedy or not

Back to top Go down

Re: Aussie Liz

Post by Kanigo2 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:53 pm

comedy or not wrote:stop fakin' it.

ok, liz...

i fugged me a wallabe today- it stared at me with rape eyes.

Kanigo2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Lizz wrote:

Terp I did think that I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

lol!

Thats the spirit.
Btw, you should come over here...we get daily trainloads of fresh, crisp, sub-saharan culture enrichers atm.
The libtards are peeing themselves in exitement about all the chances to revel in white guilt.

Be quick before the riots start.

ps: Nice to see you again dear...
Terpentin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Oh, and fucking A about the alien dude Mom...
Terpentin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:06 am

"Btw, you should come over here...we get daily trainloads of fresh, crisp, sub-saharan culture enrichers atm.
The libtards are peeing themselves in exitement about all the chances to revel in white guilt."

Hi Terp congrats on being the only old man here that was prepared to think that was actually me. Your mom is still getting the hang of VPN's and the vagaries of IP's.

We take in plenty thank you for concerning yourself. Immigrants make up over 27% of our population. You might want to think twice before boarding a boat to see us here though because we intercept you and take you to live with our neighbors who not too long ago practiced cannibalism.

We do like to pitch in though. To help scatter the Syrians more quickly we have kindly offered to send bombers.

I don't see this as a white issue at all. I see it more as a product of fundamental forms of thinking (certainly evident in US culture, becoming alarming in Russian society and words cannot adequately express how I feel about the Middle East).

Educate the women. That is the most effective way to refocus societies on the goal of raising happy healthy children (and not too many please) and creating communities we would all like to live in.

I am so thankful I live as far away from the rest of the world as I do.

Now I'm out. I may be back but I've a lot going on in my life at present and AE might just provide enough amusement for me at present. If Your Mum wants me he will have to beg and shower me with gifts.
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:41 am

I should have twigged with your first post on this thread, but I had forgotten that you did indeed demand the keys to my kingdom. That, however, ain't gonna happen. Only one person is going to captain this old men's knitting circle (actually, the majority of posters are female). If memory serves me, you abandoned ship elsewhere because the captain refused to let you take the wheel.

You are always most welcome here as a passenger, but as a crew member, let alone captain? I think not; our courses diverge too much and there can only ever be one captain.

I'd like to comment on your country's immigration policy -white only until the 1970s - but 'tis late and I must retire for the evening. Just think of shrub - little Bush - and his disgusting child overboard propaganda and the ramifications of that affair.
Your Mom
Admin

View user profile http://yourmomsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizz on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:12 am

I left Tops because it became a central complaints bureau (I have zero interest in endlessly discussing Dutch Donation Dump) and I always said when it failed to amuse me I would leave. I did suggested that my firm hand could tidy that shit up.

If I wanted to rule the world I would open my own forum. I have no intention of doing so. I just get a little frustrated at the incompetence I see;  as as is my caring nature I offer to assist.

PS your software gives me the shits.
Lizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:35 am

Educate the women. That is the most effective way to refocus societies on the goal of raising happy healthy children

Shut up faux Lix

Women consider riding the COCK CAROUSEL from Chad Thundercock an EDUCATION.

Fudging spoiled brats that will act as piggish and immoral as anyone else.

Shut up and feed the fugging kids-and wash my socks.

Even the kids hate you
Kanigo2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Lizz wrote:I left Tops because it became a central complaints bureau (I have zero interest in endlessly discussing Dutch Donation Dump) and I always said when it failed to amuse me I would leave. I did suggested that my firm hand could tidy that shit up.

If I wanted to rule the world I would open my own forum. I have no intention of doing so. I just get a little frustrated at the incompetence I see;  as as is my caring nature I offer to assist.

PS your software gives me the shits.

I fuckin' hate the software too. If I knew when I started this forum what I know now, I would surely have used a different platform. I've evenly seriously considered scrapping this place and exporting it all elsewhere.

Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanigo2 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:24 pm

You can set up at another place- and when you get ready- shitcan the threads -except for one with a redirect to the new site.
Kanigo2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Yeah, there's not really anything to save here.

I am looking into it.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by counsel on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:51 pm

free boards are mostly flawed

offshore hosting (avoid dcma, whiners) is the way to go. But you need coffee money so that's moot. Muh Sally Struthers.
counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:52 am

The wheels are in motion.
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:28 am

Liz wrote:"Btw, you should come over here...we get daily trainloads of fresh, crisp, sub-saharan culture enrichers atm.
The libtards are peeing themselves in exitement about all the chances to revel in white guilt."

Hi Terp congrats on being the only old man here that was prepared to think that was actually me. Your mom is still getting the hang of VPN's and the vagaries of IP's.

We take in plenty thank you for concerning yourself. Immigrants make up over 27% of our population. You might want to think twice before boarding a boat to see us here though because we intercept you and take you to live with our neighbors who not too long ago practiced cannibalism.

We do like to pitch in though. To help scatter the Syrians more quickly we have kindly offered to send bombers.

I don't see this as a white issue at all. I see it more as a product of fundamental forms of thinking (certainly evident in US culture, becoming alarming in Russian society and words cannot adequately express how I feel about the Middle East).

Educate the women. That is the most effective way to refocus societies on the goal of raising happy healthy children (and not too many please) and creating communities we would all like to live in.

I am so thankful I live as far away from the rest of the world as I do.

Now I'm out. I may be back but I've a lot going on in my life at present and AE might just provide enough amusement for me at present. If Your Mum wants me he will have to beg and shower me with gifts.

That Aussie approach to your own refugee mess was met here with righteous indignity by all the bleeding heart libs, but even they couldn´t deny the efficiency. No more drowned boat people.

And I bet Mom would gladly shower you with his gift if you ask him nicely...
Terpentin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:30 am

Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TCnli on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:03 pm

I always admire Liz's energy, desire and ability to construct a detailed rebuttal of the majority of close-minded, selfish, male-bravado that goes on on these here fora.

'Yeah - boat people - I will take their children's bodies off the beach and feed them to my livestock - free food is good is what I say. God bless the free market economy.'

Liz is certainly not a beta male.

Which is what all fora need - especially this one with all you wannabe alphas participating.
TCnli

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:09 pm

TC, not sure if you noticed, but the majority of posters here  are super sweet and lovely females, with but a loud and vocal minority of chest thumpers.

Liz is definitely the opposite of the average female posters here and would be a welcome poster.

That being said, woebetide anyone who threatens said female posters, and I'm not talking making physical threats; I am very protective. (And, no, I'm not suggesting Liz would do that for a second.)
Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kal______________________ on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:13 pm

I respect liz because she doesn't apologize for what she is and she doesn't get offended when reminded. Other than that she can go fuck herself.
kal______________________

Back to top Go down

Post by TCnli on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:22 pm

YM, unfortunately I tend not to notice the sweet lady posters so much. You may have noticed that Sang and Tash were the only ladies that ever demanded my attention elsewhere. This is my flaw and I am aware of it. Please carry on being protective of such posters. They deserve your care and nurturing swagger.

And Kal, I think I might be agreeing with you...

No, wait, no I don't - fuck off back to your Novocaine.

Ah, just like the good old days - I have enjoyed interacting with y'all but alas I have crotchets vs quavers, and the finer points of guitar pick slanting technique to teach on the morning.

TCnli

Back to top Go down

Post by kal______________________ on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Wish it was novocaine. Piss off you cunt.
kal______________________

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:59 pm

TCnli wrote:YM, unfortunately I tend not to notice the sweet lady posters so much.  You may have noticed that Sang and Tash were the only ladies that ever demanded my attention elsewhere.  This is my flaw and I am aware of it.  Please carry on being protective of such posters.  They deserve your care and nurturing swagger.

And Kal, I think I might be agreeing with you...

No, wait, no I don't - fuck off back to your Novocaine.

Ah, just like the good old days - I have enjoyed interacting with y'all but alas I have crotchets vs quavers, and the finer points of guitar pick slanting technique to teach on the morning.

I have lesbian Amazonian dominance fantasies too.

Your Mom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin on Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:24 am

TCnli wrote:I always admire Liz's energy, desire and ability to construct a detailed rebuttal of the majority of close-minded, selfish, male-bravado that goes on on these here fora.

'Yeah - boat people - I will take their children's bodies off the beach and feed them to my livestock - free food is good is what I say.  God bless the free market economy.'

Liz is certainly not a beta male.

Which is what all fora need - especially this one with all you wannabe alphas participating.

Don´t give me that condescending lefty hogwash about the evils of capitalism.
If we had anything remotely "free-market" instead of the global corpofascist status quo these poor saps might have a homeland worth staying in in the first place.

You are a Brit right? Tell me of the blessings the "immigrants/refugees" of the last 20 years have bestowed on the empire?
Terpentin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2